Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Paris hilton sex. Crazy Pics!

Paris hilton sex. Great picz:

paris hilton sexparis hilton sexparis hilton sexparis hilton sex
What happens to young Americans? ? I have 21 years. I came here in America (Houston Texas), about a year ago. I was very excited, I have a great consideration with this country and its people. I have a huge interest in the economy, investing, banking etc, more or less of the things that deals with money. Now this country is in a great financial chaos because of those foreign policy ridiculous. I want to talk atleast Investing, debt, the circulation of money, but I can not find someone to have atleast some knowledge or interest in these things, especially people within my age bracket. They know nothing about this stuff, which I consider important in an individual and for society. I met and talked to a lot of people and friends and are incapable of shares, mutual funds, IRA and completely unaware of the benefits of their age because they are young because being young is the biggest resource on investment. but want to talk anout the album, Lil Wayne, Kobe Bryant, Paris Hilton, American Idol, the hills, their boyfriends and girlfriends, marriage, sex, marijuana, etc. is youth american stupid or are you guys experienced this support disgusting we have? I lose all the excitement and enthusiasm to talk to young Americans.
DOWNLOAD SEX TAPE!


No comments:

Post a Comment